Mickey Thompson Deegan 38 All Terrain 285x65x17 - POA
Size: 285 x 65 x 17 (width x profile x rim)
Tread Depth: 12.7
70% ROAD & SAND, 30% DIRT & MUD
Introducing our new generation tyre, the Mickey All-Terrain 38. Featuring a new open, lateral and circumferential void tread pattern, particular silica based compound and a high tensile construction. This tyre is an excellent upgrade for your 4WD or SUV for traction and strength on all terrains. Latest designs have high volume water channels to clear water away quickly and are designed with less tread squirm for longer mileage.
- HIGH RIDE STABILITY - Tie bars link the tread blocks together adding to the tyre's high ride stability for a better driving response.
- ADDITIONAL OFF-ROAD TRACTION - By moving soft materials into the adjacent block and out of the tread, Angled Shoulder Scallops aid in the self-cleaning ability of the tyre and provides additional off-road traction.
- SIDEWALL PROTECTION - The two-pitch Sidebiter adds an aggressive look while breaking up the terrain for additional traction an aiding in sidewall protection.
- REDUCED STONE RETENTION - Edge Chamfers and Variable Draft Angles provide and aggressive look while aiding in reducing stone retention to improve cut and chip resistance.
- ALL TERRAIN TRACTION - Generous Micro-Gauge Sipes, angled to reduce the depth to the edge of the tread block means improve traction and handling, improved cut and chip resistance, providing great all-terrain traction.
- UNIQUE CHEMICALLY-COUPLED SILICA - A Unique Silica Tread Compound formulated with the latest chemically-coupled silica improves wet traction, handling and braking on-road, while aiding in cut and chip resistance for excellent treadwear.
Keith - Manager of Tyre Works Mount Maunganui says:
'The Deegan 38 is our choice for all of our company Utes. Tyre handles well and we get unbeatable mileage, hands down the best All Terrain tyre on the market'.
- Book your fitting online after purchase
- Visit one of our Tyre Works Mega stores
- Need help? Call us on 0800 634 289